• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to save pdf

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi... Need HELP.  Trying to save an Adobe pdf doc (😕😕) I just completed filling it (send to me for my training).  When trying to save I get the message 'The document could not be saved.  A number is out of range.'

I've previously saved similar pdf docs with no trouble... can anyone please help.  As this doc/pdf is important for my training graduation.

Many thanks... marilyn😊😊

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marilyn,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the error 'The document could not be saved. A number is out of range'

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to save the fill and save the file?

Are you opening the PDF in a web browser? if yes please try to download the file to your computer locally and then try to fill and save.

The “A number is out of range” error occurs when Acrobat finds some problem with the underlying structure of the PDF file. The best solution is to get a new PDF from the owner. If you can't get one, Please try the steps provided in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/a-number-is-out-of-range-error-viewing-pdf-deleting-pages.html and see if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal😊 thanks for your swift reply💚

I already had the pdf saved on my computer… I’d already filled some of it out. I opened it to add the final lots of information needed (for my training).

Then tried to save it… and it wouldn’t save. Plus the ‘number out of range’ message that popped up.

The pdf had been previously saved, but adding more to it (answers to questions on pdf)… it would no longer save.

I will try the link you gave. Getting a new pdf wouldn’t work… as I would have to fill it all out again which would take considerable time….😕

In desperation I converted pdf to word (looks awful)… in case it gets lost.

Thanks again… marilyn😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amal... unsuccessful😥😥. I lost that work... YET AGAIN.  I hate Adobe pdf's 😫😫 (Pardon the 'h' word) 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines