Night mode

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feature Request: I am using Adobe Reader DC. Is it possible to add a night mode button in the interface? So, as soon as we hit that button, the whole pdf turns black with white text (and images change accordingly). I am emphasizing on the button because there is a way to change the background color to black but the procedure is too long. While reading the books at night, the light from the laptop screen irritates the eyes. This feature is already there in mobile adobe reader but missing in the PC version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2018
AkanchhaS Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2018
Hi Howrangmichima, Yes, you are correct. This feature is available in the mobile application but so far its currently unavailable in the desktop version. Though we would appreciate your feedback on this feature request and would suggest you to fill the feature request form- Feature Request/Bug Report Form  to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features. Regards,Akanchha

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Howrangmichima,

Yes, you are correct. This feature is available in the mobile application but so far its currently unavailable in the desktop version.

Though we would appreciate your feedback on this feature request and would suggest you to fill the feature request form- Feature Request/Bug Report Form  to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This has been two years now, and there is still no progress? I've been paying my subscription this whole time, and so has everyone else. I am very disappointed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines