Highlighted

No Internet connection

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have a problem about the Document Cloud of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free account). When I try to access to the Document Cloud appears the message that says that there is no internet connection, also if the computer is connected to internet. This happens only on my computer, while using for example my phone, the Document Cloud works normally.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No Internet connection

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have a problem about the Document Cloud of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free account). When I try to access to the Document Cloud appears the message that says that there is no internet connection, also if the computer is connected to internet. This happens only on my computer, while using for example my phone, the Document Cloud works normally.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Akki_24 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Andream,

Looking at the description given above, If I understand correctly, then you have unable to open only the document saved under Document Cloud storage?

You may check couple of things to see if the connection established correctly or not-

1- Sign Out from Adobe Reader and Sign In back. Click on the profile icon appears at upper right corner>Sign Out

2- Close Reader completely. Open Task manager/Activity monitor (Mac)>Select Acrobat processes running at the background>Close Task/Force Quit

3- Reopen Adobe Reader, and check back.

4- Open Reader>Edit>Preferences>General>Show online storage when opening file should be checked.

5- Login on web via URL Adobe Document Cloud  and try accessing the files here.

6- For testing, try switching the internet connection to other network and check back.

Let us know the result.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC