Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not a function issue, in older Reader versions

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to community,

i am dealing with the following problem.
I have developed a form using AEM Forms (Designer 6.4) where at some point i am using the Object.keys

While this works fine in both Acrobat Pro DC and Reader DC, i have complaints from some users that they get the Object.keys is not a function error.
The user is using Adobe Acrobat XI (version 11.0.23).

Before telling them to upgrade the Acrobat to DC, i would like to know from which version the Object.keys is introduced, so as to have a minimum Adobe Acrobat version, in the specifications of using the form.

Thank you

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the DC version. I would change the code to work with older versions, instead of asking the users to upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the reply.

Could i add that, some users state they have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
and while they use they DC they get the same error.
Is this possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe it was introduced during one of the updates. To ensure backwards compatibility I would not rely on it to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines