• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to print all letters in a sentence/paragraph

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have been having some problems printing some of our leaflets/posters. They are PDFs and are opened and printed with Adobe Acrobat Reader.

We have a non-standard/personalised font that we use in these documents that does not print correctly. It displays fine in the reader, but some letters are not printed.

Previously I had "printed" the document to PDF which worked correctly and flattened the original document that then prints correctly. It only seems to affect this font (every other font prints correctly) and seems to be in a variety of documents.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is the file created? Is the font fully embedded in it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe the documents are created using Acrobat DC from the Creative Cloud. From what I can see the fonts are embedded (It is FSSammy that is the problematic font).

adobe fonts.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines