• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not able to print pdf in internet explorer

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

recently I updated my windows 10 and I have internet explorer version 11. After updating the windows I am not able to print pdf files from internet explorer directly. And before updating the windows It was working fine and I was able to print files directly. After upgrade firstly I have to save the pdf file and then print. I enabled the adobe pdf reader add on in internet explorer. Please help me.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to print the PDF from Internet Explorer.

The issue is already reported to us and it seems something happened with Microsoft's latest update. For more information please look at the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/problem-with-print-function-after-windows-10-update-20...

Please try to download the PDF to your computer and then open it with Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC and then print.

You may also try switching to a different web  browser and see if the PDFs are getting printed fine.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines