Highlighted

Not printing mixed pages correctly

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Brother HL-L5200DWT and I have finally figured out how to print mixed pages BUT it now prints Letter size wrong with it slowly moving down the page (it will do the same with legal it just depends on which one I have checked in the page setup and then paper size) I am a notary and need to print mixed pages and have them print correctly. What do I need to do to get this to work

Topics

Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not printing mixed pages correctly

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Brother HL-L5200DWT and I have finally figured out how to print mixed pages BUT it now prints Letter size wrong with it slowly moving down the page (it will do the same with legal it just depends on which one I have checked in the page setup and then paper size) I am a notary and need to print mixed pages and have them print correctly. What do I need to do to get this to work

Topics

Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?