• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

notification

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a pop-up message from adobe that the adobe reader will end on 12/31/2020, and asked to uninstall it now or later, anyone has gotten this message on your monitor? I contact customer service and they are not aware of it.

TOPICS
PDF forms , Share or review PDFs , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I got a pop-up message from adobe that the adobe reader will end on 12/31/2020"

No, that is not the case. The message - please read it again - is about Adobe Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct missed typo about the adobe flash player, what is our next options?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are no options. It's just telling you that Flash Player will stop working. If you are using a web site or app that needs Flash Player, you have five weeks to find a different web site or app. Contact the maker of the site or app in this case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines