• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open, don't save...

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I set the option inn Reader to cause new files to Open rather than to save to my download folder?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Larrys,

If I get your query correctly, then you are willing to open the PDF file directly in Adobe Reader rather than saving it locally to your download folder.

Form where exactly you are getting those files, is it on web via Chrome or Firefox? Actually, this isn't Adobe Reader feature because Reader doesn't automatically decides whether files need to be opened or saved.

Its totally depends on the web browser you are using to view PDF. Like Chrome, it downloads the document first and then lets you open it. So you need to change your web browser.

Let me know if i didn't get your query correctly.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it addressed. Thanks.

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>

Virus-free.

www.avast.com

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines