Highlighted

Opening multiple files in a specific order

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wanting to open multiple files in the tab mode. The files don't seem to order with any discernable logic. Is there one?

Also, is there a way of setting an order for the files to appear, for example, filename, filesize, date modified etc.

I know I can reorder the tabs by dragging the files around, this can be time consuming considering the number of files I need to view.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Opening multiple files in a specific order

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wanting to open multiple files in the tab mode. The files don't seem to order with any discernable logic. Is there one?

Also, is there a way of setting an order for the files to appear, for example, filename, filesize, date modified etc.

I know I can reorder the tabs by dragging the files around, this can be time consuming considering the number of files I need to view.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2019 0
Akki_24 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rhonda,

As you have mentioned above, wanting to open multiple files in tab mode. Would you mind confirming the application you are working on? Are you referring to desktop application Adobe Reader DC or Acrobat DC?

I am wanting to open multiple files in the tab mode

Here, opening pdf in tab mode you mean to say you want to view multiple PDF in full screen mode?

Where exactly you want to set this order? When documents are opened within application or viewed under Home screen.

Multiple files will open in the same order its available in that specific location. It can't be pre-decided how to open it.

I tried to answer as many questions I could. Let me know if there's anything was missed or misunderstood.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 0