Highlighted

Organize menu not complete

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading my computer, I'm forced to use Adobe Acrobat Reader Pro DC.  I want to extract individual pdf pages as separate files.  Under the Organize tool, my menu is not the same as the menu online.  The only features listed are to "Insert", rotate or "Trash".  None of the other features displayed online are shown.  Not even greyed out.  I started with regular Acrobat Reader, but when I couldn't do it there, I upgraded, thinking that was the solution.  This feature was free in all my previous version of A Reader.  This is incredibly frustrating.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Organize menu not complete

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading my computer, I'm forced to use Adobe Acrobat Reader Pro DC.  I want to extract individual pdf pages as separate files.  Under the Organize tool, my menu is not the same as the menu online.  The only features listed are to "Insert", rotate or "Trash".  None of the other features displayed online are shown.  Not even greyed out.  I started with regular Acrobat Reader, but when I couldn't do it there, I upgraded, thinking that was the solution.  This feature was free in all my previous version of A Reader.  This is incredibly frustrating.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Elyse,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I see that you are a subscriber of Adobe Acrobat DC. In that case, you should have been using Adobe Acrobat DC not Acrobat Reader DC, because its a free application which doesn't include "Organize Pages" feature in it.

Also, on Document Cloud web interface, you will find most of the tools (Like, Export PDF Combine PDF Organize PDF etc.) avaiable. However, it only allows limited features to access not the full functionalities as you get to access within desktop application Acrobat DC.

Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC using cleaner tool: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html  once done, then download Acrobat DC : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/download-install-acrobat-subscription.html 

Login with your Adobe ID and password to activate your subscription.

Let us know if that still doesn't work.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha. Thanks for your advice. Everything now works as it should. Best, Elyse

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Akki_24 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great! Let us know if there's any further assistance is required. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC