organize pages

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with the Organize Pages tool. It decided to stop working properly within the last 2-3 weeks, and I need it to work. I have talked to someone at adobe, and they didn't not help with the problem. I am very frustrated and need this to work like yesterday.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give full details of the problem. " decided to stop working properly " doesn't get us started. Please also include the exact version of the app you use and the name of the app, since Organize Pages doesn't work in Reader. Please do not say "latest" for version, we need numbers. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Reader CD (20.012.20048) Stopped functioning how it was before. I upload a pdf file, it doesn't fully load some pages and it loads them out of order from what they are in the file. It also duplicates some pages. I go to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, click on tools and then Organize Pages. I had it as a "favorite" tab in my browser. An adobe agent I talked to a couple weeks ago said to go in through windows, then Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, and tools. Since I started the subscription, this has always worked. What happened in the last 2-3 weeks , I don't know.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the subscription you have? (ExportPDF, PDF Pack, Acrobat Standard, Acrobat Pro, Creative Cloud All Apps, something else?)

"I upload a pdf file, it doesn't fully load some pages and it loads them out of order from what they are in the file." Upload them to where? And how? Are these by any chance fillable forms that you are trying to combine?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe PDF Pack.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, you should be able to use it from https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/?x_api_client_id=adobe_com (click Show All Tools to find it).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines