Orientation Images problems

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an image orientation issue with a PDF form.

When I import an image, it positions itself in the wrong orientation. For example... If my image is vertical, it becomes horizontal. And the opposite. Or upside down. I need help! Thanks!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Mac, PDF forms, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sophieg,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As the image orientation changes on importing an image in PDF, please let us know if there is a form field added to the PDF for the image. If not, please share the steps you do to add an image to the PDF.

Also, check if this issue occurs on other PDFs as well.

If the issue occurs with this particular file, would you mind sharing that PDF with us?

What is the application and OS version on your machine?

It would be helpful if you share more details about the issue.

We will be waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
sophieg79534945 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meenakshi,

Yes, I added a field to the form to add a photo.

I send you the PDF file here: https://marysemartin.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Mon-journal-de-grossesse-actif.pdf
I am using the latest version of Adobe Reader and I'm with MacOS Mojave version 10.14.6

I also show you what happen here : https://www.loom.com/share/083a557048b84b6eb1983697cca14ac8

Still waiting for help,

Sophie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines