Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page rotation

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I am scanning files and opened it with Acrobat reader, the rotation with page is wrong. I use this rotate clockwise function, and save, but when I opened it again I have to rotate it again. Is it possible to save this file with right rotation and how can I do it?

I have tried also to select documents-preference-open settings-Restore last view.. But when I opened file with different computer file rotation is still wrong.

Please help

Mari

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Reader isn't an editor so it can't save changes. You'd need to pay for Acrobat to edit PDFs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reader isn't an editor so it can't save changes. You'd need to pay for Acrobat to edit PDFs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  I rotate the page and save it.  Open it again and it didn't save the rotation.   Using Acrobat Pro DC, 2020.009.20065

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can rotate the page at Tools > Organize Pages

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

There is a trick to save the file after rotating pages. If you have the tool to do it, “print” the file after rotation in PDF format with your printing tool, and save the result. And it's free and legal!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines