Highlighted

Page Setup and Save As dialog boxes not showing when buttons clicked on

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I first noticed this problem yesterday when I went to go change the paper size when I was printing something.  The Print dialog box appears just fine (as does Printer Properties) but clicking on the Page Setup button doesn't actually open the new dialog window.  I tried reinstalling the printer as well as Adobe Reader and neither fixed the issue.

I've now noticed that this is also happening with the Save As dialog boxes as well.  If I have the show Cloud save option enabled in Properties then the box that allows you to choose between Cloud save and the most recent local save location will still appear, but clicking on Choose Another Folder button doesn't actually bring up the Save As dialog box, just closes the Cloud save one.  If I go to properties and disable the show Cloud save locations option then when I click Save As under file nothing happens at all.

I've been using this computer for several months with the same printer and haven't installed any new programs or made any changes to my computer that could affect Adobe Reader.  Any idea how I can solve this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Page Setup and Save As dialog boxes not showing when buttons clicked on

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I first noticed this problem yesterday when I went to go change the paper size when I was printing something.  The Print dialog box appears just fine (as does Printer Properties) but clicking on the Page Setup button doesn't actually open the new dialog window.  I tried reinstalling the printer as well as Adobe Reader and neither fixed the issue.

I've now noticed that this is also happening with the Save As dialog boxes as well.  If I have the show Cloud save option enabled in Properties then the box that allows you to choose between Cloud save and the most recent local save location will still appear, but clicking on Choose Another Folder button doesn't actually bring up the Save As dialog box, just closes the Cloud save one.  If I go to properties and disable the show Cloud save locations option then when I click Save As under file nothing happens at all.

I've been using this computer for several months with the same printer and haven't installed any new programs or made any changes to my computer that could affect Adobe Reader.  Any idea how I can solve this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 26, 2019 0

Have something to add?