Highlighted

Pan and zoom issue - first click then stops working

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appriciate that this might be caused by another programme, but any pointers would be appreciated. All my navigation tools in ACrobat Reader only work on the first click when the window is active. i.e. if I work in another programme, then return to Acrobat, I can pan with the first click, or zoom, or whatever control is active at the time, but any further input is ignored, including marquee zoom, pan, normal zoom etc. etc.

I've tried reinstalling it from scratch, same effect takes place.

Windows 10 with up-to-date quadro P4000 graphics card.

Topics

Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pan and zoom issue - first click then stops working

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appriciate that this might be caused by another programme, but any pointers would be appreciated. All my navigation tools in ACrobat Reader only work on the first click when the window is active. i.e. if I work in another programme, then return to Acrobat, I can pan with the first click, or zoom, or whatever control is active at the time, but any further input is ignored, including marquee zoom, pan, normal zoom etc. etc.

I've tried reinstalling it from scratch, same effect takes place.

Windows 10 with up-to-date quadro P4000 graphics card.

Topics

Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Akki_24 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

As explained above, "All my navigation tools in Acrobat Reader only work on the first click when the window is active."

Is it something you have started observing recently? Any changes made to the application?

• Make sure you have got the latest patch installed.
  • Open a different pdf and check the same. As this behavior could be due to specific pdf. 
  • For better understanding, please share a video clip of the same what you have described above.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines