Highlighted

Password Incorrect Error

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help here pls?

I always received my payslip in password protected pdf format. Only today its happening first time that when ever i am trying to enter the password(only numbers) it popping up an error," password Incorrect, please try again". I have tried using the same on Chrome and Edge both but its not working at all. Only time it worked when i downloaded the attachment and enetred my password. But whenever i just click on attchment to open it using password, it not working.

Does anyone knows why? Any solution to this?

Note: its happening at my laptop but working on my Android phone 

Thanks

Topics

View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Password Incorrect Error

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help here pls?

I always received my payslip in password protected pdf format. Only today its happening first time that when ever i am trying to enter the password(only numbers) it popping up an error," password Incorrect, please try again". I have tried using the same on Chrome and Edge both but its not working at all. Only time it worked when i downloaded the attachment and enetred my password. But whenever i just click on attchment to open it using password, it not working.

Does anyone knows why? Any solution to this?

Note: its happening at my laptop but working on my Android phone 

Thanks

Topics

View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't open it in a browser. Use Adobe Acrobat or Reader directly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC