• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF converted to WORD document troubleshooting

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document that was originally a PDF document, converted to a WORD document. While I continue to edit the WORD document there are purple text boxes throughout my document that I cannot get rid of. I would like to delete them but can't get rid of them.

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If I guessed it correctly, the purple boxes you are referring here are the editable form fields Which were probably created in Adobe Acrobat.

To be able to edit them you need to go into Prepare Form mode of Adobe Acrobat DC. Converting a PDF to Word file would not let you to remove/delete those form fields, because its not just text or regular text boxes. Also, the document properties 

It would be more accurate if you could share the screenshot of the boxes. 

Check this document to understand more about PDF forms: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/pdf-form-field-basics.html#delete_a_form_field

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines