• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Document opens in print mode

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have a problem which i can't solve: when i open a pdf file using adobe reader, a print dialog automatically opens, and i have to close it every time i open a document. I've read that i should disable javascript so adobe reader could function properly ( as seen here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/document-opens-in-print-mode/m-p/4121824?page=1 ), and i did. It worked, but right now a warning pop up comes every time i use the reader. It says something in the lines of "Java script is deactivated in this moment and this file uses some of it's resources. Activating Java scrip may cause security problems"( i had to translate it"). Both of these only happen in some files. Can anyone help me? I'd really like to get rid of both of these messages. I've annexed some pictures so you can see what is happening.Sem título.pngSem título2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Adobe Acrobat you can remove the script when the file is not protected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you only have Reader the only way around it is to disable JavaScript before opening the file. I would contact the author and ask them to remove this "feature", as it can be very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines