Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF file does not automatically open after printing with Adobe PDF

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

after installing Adobe (Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard), I have had problems with Adobe printer (which I already solved by reinstalling the printer). I need to solve the problem with automatically opening the printed file, which is very usefull for me. I have set Adobe Reader DC for opening .pdf files in Control Panels. Where can be the problem?

Thank you very much,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should not have Reader DC and and older version if Acrobat in the same system, this is not supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe acrobat 2019, but while using adobe pdf and printing it prints and save pdf files , but doesnot open automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right-click the printer, select Printer Preferences, tick the box next to "View Adobe PDF results".

(By the way, you posted your question in the wrong forum. This forum is about Reader, and you're talking about a feature of Adobe Acrobat...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines