Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF file is not being saved : Print - Adobe PDF Converter

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm facing a strange trouble with Adobe PDF Converter. Any lead to fix would be greatly helpful.

I'm trying to Print a MS Word document into PDF using 'Adobe PDF Converter' at 'Printer' option. Evryhting is going fine without any error message. However, at the end of print, when I'm looking into the folder I chose during 'save as', I'm not seeing that the pdf file is created. I searched in my computer with the new file name but it apprears that it is nowhere there as well. It used to work some days back but strangely bugging me now. Pls help!

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit; Acrobat Reader DC - Version 2019.021.20049.

Thanks!

SS1.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi SpectraSoumya,

We are sorry for the delay and the trouble. Save to Adobe PDF is a PDF creation mechanism.

We can not create PDF using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC as its a freeware application with limited functionalities. 

To create the PDF you would need Adobe Acrobat DC. For more information on how to create the PDF you may please refer to the help article here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/how-to/create-pdf-files-word-excel-website.html

Let us know if you need more information.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines