• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF files lost from document cloud after I deleted the app and reinstalled it.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I was having problem reading a PDF manual which I had downloaded. It was opening but only showing header and footer.

All though other files I had downloaded with "import to Acrobat" was fine.

I thought that my Acrobat app has been corrupted. Therefore, I thought that may be I should delete and install again.

when I went delete it said all your files will be deleted which I clicked thinking that it will still be there on iCloud.

However they were lost. I found out that rather than importing the file into Acrobat which stays in Acrobat Document t Cloud, I should have clicked on save to files which will save give me option to save it on iCloud, iPad, Google Drive or One Drive whichever I had access and subscribed to.

Does anyone know how files on Acrobat document cloud are stored and whether get any support from Adobe to retrieve the deleted files?

TOPICS
Download and install , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello , I have problem with my PDF Adobe Acrobate attachment file, when I send my CV to any then , it's shows errors ,?. Even I have an Email account at Gmail ( Google account) ?. Kindly let me know that, why my CV or any file are not transferring to anyone via pdf file?. Awaiting for your reply and solve my this problem at your first earliest. Thanks & regards                                      I look forward to hearing from you soon.                                                             Maqbool Ahmed                                        My Email :  maqboolthanak@gmail.com  for Adob Acrobate reader. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines