Highlighted

PDF Preview Handler make restart Outlook 2016

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I have enable PDF Preview Handler in Outlook 2016, and I open and close a PDF attachment, outlook 2016 is restarting. It happends in Public Folders when

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF Preview Handler make restart Outlook 2016

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I have enable PDF Preview Handler in Outlook 2016, and I open and close a PDF attachment, outlook 2016 is restarting. It happends in Public Folders when

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Akki_24 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Danivilma,

Above is the setting you have talked about Outlook 2016. Would you please confirm the name of the application used as default PDF viewer app?

Are you using Adobe Reader/Acrobat to view PDF, which is causing the Outlook to crash?Please refer and try the troubleshooting steps from the following KB doc Office 2016 crashes with Acrobat DC or Acrobat PDFMaker

You may also refer to Troubleshoot errors, freezes | Adobe Reader | Windows

Let us know if this doesn't work. And if you managed to find the solution, then please help us with the result.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC