Highlighted

PDF rotation

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !

I'm having a funny issue with a multiple pdf files: I need to rotate one-page while the others are good, but when I use the classic item "clockwise rotation" all the pages undergo the rotation... Someone have a solution for me?

Big thanks,

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF rotation

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !

I'm having a funny issue with a multiple pdf files: I need to rotate one-page while the others are good, but when I use the classic item "clockwise rotation" all the pages undergo the rotation... Someone have a solution for me?

Big thanks,

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not possible in the free Reader, as you can only use it to rotate the view setting of the entire file.

With Acrobat (or even the PDF Pack subscription) you can actually rotate a single page and then save the file that way.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Akki_24 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

As shared by expert, what you are looking for is possible with the Acrobat's edit pdf tool. Adobe Reader doesn't let you access that feature as its a free app.

You would require Acrobat DC's subscription to access Edit feature for single page rotation.

https://acrobat.adobe.com/in/en/acrobat/how-to/rotate-pdf.html

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines