• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF signature photo is awful

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just within the past two days I now have to use an upgraded version of PDF that is forcing me to create a new signature. When I take and use a new photo of my signature, it looks terrible on the document, including a shaded area behind my name. In the previous version of PDF all I had to do was click on the drop down and select my signature which had a transparent background and looked great on the document. What happened????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Thank you for your response, Anand. This problem appears to have corrected itself, as I'm not longer experiencing the low-quality signatures.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello kjhmcc

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from Help menu>Check for updates. You may also repair the installation files of Reader from Help menu>Repair installation(only for Windows).

You may also refer to Bad quality in signature inserted through Adobe Reader DC (Sign and Send PDFs)

Using Acrobat Reader DC Fill & Sign

If the issue persists, please share the following details:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! This problem has not been fixed. Signature images imported into Acrobat are all coming in as low-resolution. I have attempted importing as PNG, TIF and JPG, all with original dpi of 300, and the result is the same.

I am on a Mac running High Sierra version 10.13.4. As I was working on Acrobat DC, I attempted to revert to Acrobat XI and the problem still exists, though I have never had this issue before.

As a workaround, I ended up adding the signature manually in Illustrator, but this is definitely an inconvenience and not something I'll be able to do at all times.

Can you please advise on what is happening here and how to fix it?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Courtneylorenne,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. I have sent you a private message and an email to the email id through which you are logged in to Adobe forums, please check your email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response, Anand. This problem appears to have corrected itself, as I'm not longer experiencing the low-quality signatures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Good to hear that the issue got fixed and you are back on track. Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same problem. Acrobat pro DC is up to date and problem persists after restarting my computer. Is there a work around to fix this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jonnyw,

I am sorry for the trouble you had, what is the dot version of Acrobat Pro DC installed? To identify, take help from the article Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Which operating system/version you are on?

Have you tried the suggestion shared above? If not, please try and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see an answer to this. You private messaged someone above. I too am having the same issue... Signature image with poor resolution... I've placed .png, .tif, .jpg all at various resolutions trying to solve this and they all look exactly the same - FUZZZZZY

I'm on a mac running Mojave 10.14.2 with Acrobat Pro DC 2019.010.20069.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue as well. 

Why would Adobe do private message on a cummunity based open forum? 

Why don't Adobe do one on one hotline then? Unbelievable!! Do support understand this is to share and help everyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see an answer to this. You private messaged someone above. I too am having the same issue... Signature image with poor resolution... I've placed .png, .tif, .jpg all at various resolutions trying to solve this and they all look exactly the same - FUZZZZZY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helllllooooo, anybody there that can help? I've posted 3 times to no avail...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am also having this problem. There is no correct answer in this thread. Please post a solution.  It has been years. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never once got a response on this... and it still hasn't resolved on its own. Ridiculous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question has not been answered... It seems to have corrected itself which is what the person responded and is selected as the "Correct Answer".... wait for it to correct itself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

check out my fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figured it out: don't use the Acrobat app on the computer. Delete the signature on the app. Navigate to the web version of Acrobat and re-upload. https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After doing that, you can continue to use the application on the computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines