Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF won't print in colour (HP Printer)

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've just added Abobe Convert to my account and not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but now I can't print a pdf in colour, just black and white.

I've tried all the fixes I can see on here and nothing works.

I've changed nothing on my system etc, and all was working fine before.

Can anyone help?

Thanks and fingers crossed....

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would really help us help you if you provided (1) information as to how the particular PDF file(s) was(were) produced, (2) exactly how you were trying to print the PDF files (from Acrobat, Reader, something else?), (3) your environment (MacOS, Windows, mobile device), and (4) provide an example of such a PDF file that can't print in color.

If by the Abobe Convert you are referring to the Adobe Convert to PDF service, a web-browser, cloud-based PDF production service, there is absolutely nothing in the use of that service that modifies any Adobe desktop software (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro) or the preferences and defaults within same to cause the symptoms you are seeing.

Please provide the information requested and maybe we can figure out what is really going on.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dov,  Thanks for your reply. In answer to the above:

1) The PDF was produced in Word and converted to a PDF (I have always done this and never had any issues previously)

2) I was trying to print from Adobe Acrobat Reader (again, always done this, never had any issues before)

3) I am using a HP latop with Windows 10 Home and an HP Envy 4520 series printer (never had any issues before)

4) Below is a screenshot of the pdf I would like to print in colour 

Claire5C70_0-1607943021712.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the problem with only this PDF file or all PDF files? Can you provide us with a copy of the PDF file such that we can ascertain what is going on (or not going on)?

Also, have you tried printing to any other printer types either on your computer or another? Same problem or not?

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines