Highlighted

PDF

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an old computer for a project on Freehand.  I am having problems converting my file into a PDF.  It blacks out the graphics...Never happened before?  HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an old computer for a project on Freehand.  I am having problems converting my file into a PDF.  It blacks out the graphics...Never happened before?  HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marciakatz,

Apologies for the delay in response. As described above, you are experiencing issues while converting files to PDF, correct?

Would you mind sharing some more information for a better understanding:

• How are you converting the files to PDF? What is the workflow/steps you are using?
  • What is the application you are using to convert the files to PDF and what is the version of the application? To check version of the application please use the link  - https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html
  • Are you on a Windows or a Mac machine and what is the version?
  • Is this a behavior with a particular file or with any file you try to convert?

We are here to help, just need more information

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC