• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDFs won’t print

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starting two days ago PDF files will not print. I am using Windows 7, which I will replace in a few days. I've tried rebooting the computer and printer, updated the printer driver, and done all Windows updates. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Reader. The printer Brother HL2270DW, works for other kinds of documents. Sometimes it will print a PDF once and the next one won't. I've tried printing from email attachments and from saved documents. It doesn't make a difference. Is Windows 7 not supported anymore by Adobe? Anything else I can try? This is the free version of Adobe Reader.

TOPICS
Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

I tried Malwarebytes, the free version. It found 13 threats and quarantined them. I was able to print a pdf afterwards! I hope this continues. The whole process took about 15 minutes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem.  Has Adobe changed its rules? do I now have to pay just to use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing the same issue with printing and couple of my team members as well at Win 7. I've repaired, uninstalled and installed again but no success. It would be so helpfull if anyone can tell us what to do and how to fix that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem over here. Also using Windows 7. Would like to get a solution. This is extremely annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you try to look up your Anti-Virus program ?

How about excluding the Adobe Reader process or folder ?

I had tried to exclude adobe reader folder , and also you can enter into the printer's properties

My Anti-Virus program is PC-Cillin 2020 version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That might be a good idea. I'm working with Trend Micro Antivirussoftware. Inkeep you informed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so it's caused by antivirus because print it's working from any other software. It's look like it's caused by last update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update. It's not my antivirud software. Can print from all my other software. Afobe/pdf is thd only one not working. Probably the update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got the same issue from my clients

His computer had installed other anti-vrius software.

excluding process in anti-vrius software didn't work

I agree with you , there is something wrong with this update.

Especially with Windows 7, some users can not print or enter the printer's properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried Malwarebytes, the free version. It found 13 threats and quarantined them. I was able to print a pdf afterwards! I hope this continues. The whole process took about 15 minutes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines