• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playing build in MediaContent in PDF with Reader - no cntrol elements aviable

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Adobe Acrobat DC 2020 on a local PC. It is an Education-Version.

When I build an PDF-Dokument and I want to include MediaContent, then I have an Document with the included Content. When I want to play this Content with my Programm, I see the Microsoft Mediaplayer WITH Start/Stop, Forward and TimeLine...

Now I can save my PDF...

On my other Computer (there are only Adobe Reader DC installed) can I open my PDF.

I have to accept 3D-Content and I can start my included Content.

BUT: There are no control elements displayed. I can't pause, fast-forward, or adjust the volume.

missing elements.JPG

What I have to do in Acrobat Pro, so I can see the control elements in Reader????

TOPICS
How to , Share or review PDFs , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

The media file that you have added into the PDF, is it a Flash media (*.flv and *.swf) content?

If yes, then for testing, try adding a different/other media supported format and see if you have all the required options available or not.

Meanwhile, you may try changing the following preferences setting within Acrobat and Reader DC-

Acrobat/Reader DC>Edit>Preferences>3D & Multimedia> Uncheck "Use flash player for playing 3D and multimedia content">OK>close and re-open Acrobat/Reader DC

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering...

I have included a *.mp3 Mediafile.

This picture show you my settings; einstellungen.JPG

The following picture show you, that I havn´t any control elements.

in reader.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Ideas there ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That didn´t solve the Problem. How ever I want to play my included content, I can´t see control elements....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We apologize for not being able to get back to you for this issue. Can you share the problematic PDF with us? We'd like to see if this issue is reproducible at our end or not. 

You can upload the file on Document Cloud web and share the link with us. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines