Highlighted

postmaster message

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I send a message with document in adobe, since I receive all the time this message: I try to avoid it but I can't, can you help me?

It is the second email account that is comprimised by this problem, endless messages received in my inbox, by the thousans.

How to fixe it?

Thank you

Apple technicien confirme that is adobe issue.  Install in my computer Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Topics

Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

postmaster message

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I send a message with document in adobe, since I receive all the time this message: I try to avoid it but I can't, can you help me?

It is the second email account that is comprimised by this problem, endless messages received in my inbox, by the thousans.

How to fixe it?

Thank you

Apple technicien confirme that is adobe issue.  Install in my computer Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Topics

Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not understanding what you are asking here. What exactly did the "Apple Technician" say? What steps were you taking to get to the problem and what exactly was the result?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First I send a message with adobe and I received a thousand of messages (I still receive it) of a postmaster@adobe.onmicrosoft.com

I call Apple but they couldnt do nothing and told me that it was a Adobe issue.

I hope I made myself clear, my english is limited.

Thank you 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the content of the message?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually it’s a mailbox controlled by Microsoft. Won’t be a real Adobe account. Spammers used it for an attack probably. You can’t stop it. Use spam filters to block it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I do it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning I received nothing... it stopped by itself....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is start again....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the message...

Your message to postmaster@adobe.onmicrosoft.com couldn't be delivered.
postmaster wasn't found at adobe.onmicrosoft.com.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you send messages to this address?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must solve this by blocking with your spam filter. Nobody can stop bad emails coming from spammers. They often send millions of messages. If you don’t know how to use spam filters contact your own email provider. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, it's also possible you caused this yourself, if you happened to set up an "auto reply" to every email. If you did this, turn it off asap.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Test_Screen_Name, that was it, I caused this by my self, thank you to helped me solve the problem.

Have a nice day!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC