Prepare form calculations delayed.

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've set calculations to happen on the page however it seems the box doesn't perform calculations until I type something in another box. Hard to explain but seeht e images for a better understanding. As you see in example 1 & 2, I completed the calculation in example 1 however no subtotal triggered. As soon as I type in any box "Example 2" as you see I typed in a box below and all of a sudden the calculations populate for what was the first line...can anyone help?

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Most Valuable Participant , Dec 11, 2020
try67 Most Valuable Participant , Dec 11, 2020
Check the fields calculation order.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the fields calculation order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought they already were in the correct order however how can I be sure of this? where do I check the order?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figured it out thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the resolution, so I'll know next time it happens (I've had this issue too)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines