Highlighted

Print 2 copies of a single page in 1 sheet of paper

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody! i cant fix this problem. Imagine you have a single page in Adobe Reader, and you want to print the same single page twice in one sheet of paper (one next to the other) does anybody know how to do it?

thanks in advance

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

If the file only has one page you can't do it with the free Reader. If it has multiple pages you can do it by using the Multiple option in the Print dialog and enter the page number twice under the "Pages to Print" field.

For example, if you want to print the first page twice, one on top of another, use these options:

Topics

Print, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Print 2 copies of a single page in 1 sheet of paper

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody! i cant fix this problem. Imagine you have a single page in Adobe Reader, and you want to print the same single page twice in one sheet of paper (one next to the other) does anybody know how to do it?

thanks in advance

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

If the file only has one page you can't do it with the free Reader. If it has multiple pages you can do it by using the Multiple option in the Print dialog and enter the page number twice under the "Pages to Print" field.

For example, if you want to print the first page twice, one on top of another, use these options:

Topics

Print, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to use Adobe in the same way: to print 2 copies of single page on the same page. Now it's impossible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free version of Foxit Reader has this function, but only with the Windows implementation; unfortunate as I'm migrating to Linux. In operation it looks very similar to Try67's screenshot; you have to be patient as the response is slow.

Replicating a page, for example in Scribus, is easy but not a solution for me because I want the same pdf forms input to show on each copy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is an old question, but I bet alot of people end up here still, via google. Like I did 😃 

My stupid, unnecessary complicated solution was this:
- Copy the file, so I have two identical copies in the folder. 
- Use PDF candy online to merge the two files. Now I have one file with two identical pages.

- Print two pages at one page like a normal person would in the first place. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's an even easier way 
you just print a first the desired number of copies (2 or 4 or 9 or 16) to pdf
then yous use use the multiple option that will now give you the output you want

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting! How do you print multiple pages to pdf? I have a one page document, print to pdf, put 4 copies, but the result is one page. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should do it in two steps
First you print 4 copies full page (without the multiple option) to pdf.
Then you open the new document (which now has 4 pages) and print it with the multiple option mentioned above 

That should give you 1 page with four copies of the same original page.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be a great solution... However when u tell the doc to print multiple copies to PDF, it only prints one copy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help.  This worked perfectly for me.  Until now I copied my work onto two pages in word each time then saved as a pdf.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this to work in mid-2020.  Here's how:  1- open the one-page .pdf in a browser; I used MS-Edge. 2- right-click on the .pdf and choose print.  3- Select Microsoft Print to PDF as your printer and specify 2 copies.  4- specify the page range 1,1. 5- hit the print button.  6- Save the resulting .pdf as a new file.  When I went through these steps, I now had a 2-page .pdf with two identical pages.    Good luck.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC