• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print color not true to output

Contributor ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue with printing a PDF file with Acrobat reader DC that does not occur in any other programs IE MS Office suite, internet etc. When I print a PDF file that has magenta in the text or in header artwork etc, .....the rest of the text, normal black, comes out with a magenta hue or ruddy red.

Case in point, I printed a online form and scanned it to a PDF. I then use the fill and sign option in DC to fill in the blanks on the form. When I printed it, the fill and sign text is black, as it should be, but the rest of the text on the PDF is the magenta mentioned above. There are two areas that had magenta "fill" on the PDF file . It seems my Adobe DC may be getting confused. Any suggestions on how to calibrate or correct the problem. Again  it only does this in DC

Also, my OS was Windows 7 until yesterday.... I was going to update to 10 sooner or later so I just got it over with and upgraded. This had no effect on the current issue. So I'm running Win10 with plenty of computing power, all drivers ...PC and Printer are latest and greatest.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

This is not a Adobe DC issue after all. It has something to do with my scanner. So Im off to beat up on the HP forums LOL

Regards!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not a Adobe DC issue after all. It has something to do with my scanner. So Im off to beat up on the HP forums LOL

Regards!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines