• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print Dialogue Box Does Pop Up When I Open A File

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time i open a pdf file, print dialogue box does immediately pop up. I could not find how to solve this. I even re-installed the app but it didn't change. I am unwilling to close it every single time. How can i solve this trouble?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are all your files from one particular place or person?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is usually caused by a script that's embedded in the file. You can't remove that script using the free Reader, though.

The only way around it is to disable JavaScript, but that will also interfere with a lot of other things (calculations, validations, formatting, buttons, etc.). To do it go to Edit (or the Reader app menu on a Mac) - Preferences - JavaScript and tick off "Enable Acrobat JavaScript".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines