Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print properties not opening

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat ReaderDC

I have a test pdf that I was using to solve an initial problem, but now I have this one. Using the test.pdf, I pull up the print window, select my desired printer, and click on Properties, but it does nothing. Absolutely nothing. It doesn't throw an error or open the window. The button only becomes outlined in blue. I've tried repairing Adobe, updating Adobe, and even unistalling and reinstalling. The Properties button works on other printers selected but not on the one I want. The button works on other computers and it is nothing to do with the printer's driver as it works on other computers. I've tried the registry trick with the FeatureState key in the registry, but it didn't do anything and can't find any solutions to this specific problem. 

This is the computer that it is being used: 

Lenovo 80Q0 x64

Win 10 10.0.18362 Build 18362

TOPICS
Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same exact issue. When I send blueprint PDFs to my plotter, I have to change the "Properties" in the print dialog box. I would typically click on the button, the window would open and let me change paper size, orientation, etc. Recently, when I hit "Properties," nothing happens at all. I can't print blueprints on an 8x11. It's very frustrating and is happening on both of my computers. It only does it with my HP DesignJet T120 plotter. I've tried everything, updates, drivers for both Adobe and my plotter.

I am running Windows 10 as well. Toshiba Satellite L75D-A7288.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines