• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print "Comments & Forms" dropdown changing on its own?

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

This might be a user error issue, but the suers are convinced it's not so I'm posting it anyway.

We've an issue where the Comments & Forms box (highlighted below) in the Adobe Reader print menu is changing on its own to be just "Document" not the default "Document and Markups".

Is anyone aware of this being an issue/is there a fix?

Right now I've put in a registyr fix to keep changing "bPrintAnnots" to 1 but I find this a bit Sketchy and I'm not convinced it's fixing the problem.

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

As per the description given above, whenever you give "Print" command  Comments & Forms box in the Adobe Reader is changing on its own to be just "Document" not the default "Document and Markups". Any idea or by any chance did you notice when exactly it started happening? Have you made any recent change in the system, printer settings or installed any update?

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately the users can't really be sure when the problem started occurring. They first raised it wiht me on 22/10/19

I don't believe we've updated printer drivers or changed settings on the printers themselves though it's questionable how related that would be as this setting is within adobe reader and it doesn't change when selecting a different printer to print to.

We're using Adobe Reader DC (19.021.20049) on Server 2012 R2 which is the latest version. It may bne this update has fixed the problem as it was only released yesterday so I'll leave this for now and see if the users report the issue recurring.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines