Highlighted

Printer issue

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not print adobe doc in 11x17, it does not give me the option.  I can print 11x17 in Microsoft word and other office products.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printer issue

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not print adobe doc in 11x17, it does not give me the option.  I can print 11x17 in Microsoft word and other office products.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide with the more information like what version of Adobe and what type of printer (Brand, model, PostScript or non-PostScript, etc.).

Are you printing to default settings used. Whats the exact issue you are getting? are you not able to get this size at all or you are getting shrinked image while printing.

When printing from Adobe,Did you select the paper size from the Properties dialog?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC