• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing from Gmail causes a reduction in text size

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I "print" from Gmail to adobe, it reduces the text size to about a 6.  How do I get it to print without reducing the text size?  The converter was working fine using Firefox until we switched internet providers a week or so ago (was using AT&T, now using Comcast).  I believe this is for Adobe converter used through an "adobe printer" device set up.  I am using Firefox as the browser to print from. I am using a Brother MFC-L8850CDW printer.  It does not seem to have the issue when I print using Chrome as the browser, but don't want to have to switch back and forth between browsers every time I want to print from my scout email account (I have 2 gmail accounts - one for personal, one for scouts so I have them opened on different browsers).

Can anyone tell me how to fix the font issue when I print using the Firefox browser??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't seem to be an Adobe Acrobat Reader issue. What exactly are you using to "print" to a pdf file? Could be anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A few particulars: (1) OS, (2) version of FireFox, (c) version of Acrobat Standard or Pro. If you do not own Acrobat Standard or Pro then you are not. using an Adobe Product to create a pdf file. If you have Acrobat Standard or Pro, you would have been best served by posting in an Acrobat forum, not a Reader forum. I rarely use a browser to read email, I prefer an email program. In a browser, what you see on the screen is partially determined by the settings you have in your browser and partially how the email itself was constructed. Printing to a PDF file or Printing to a piece of paper will also be effected by your print settings. So we probably need to know your printer settings as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines