Highlighted

Printing in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running on a 2017 Apple MacBook Pro with 10.14.6 Mojave installed, and with an HP Officejet 4630 printer. I was using Adobe Pro for years and recently had noticed black horizontal lines on PDFs on my screen (though not in printing). I was prompted to install Adobe Reader DC, which I did. Now when I try to print PDFs, I am unable to get full page printing 8 1/2 x 11, it is always printing only the central portion of the page.  It have hundreds of PDFs from the past that may need printing. I have checked printer settings and I am on 8 1/2 x 11, and other documents in Word or Excel print fine.  I have also checked and installed the latest drivers for the HP.  At this point I wish I had Adobe Reader back, but the prompt was to remove it upon DC installation, so unfortunately it is gone.  What's the next step?

Richard Newman

Topics

Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printing in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running on a 2017 Apple MacBook Pro with 10.14.6 Mojave installed, and with an HP Officejet 4630 printer. I was using Adobe Pro for years and recently had noticed black horizontal lines on PDFs on my screen (though not in printing). I was prompted to install Adobe Reader DC, which I did. Now when I try to print PDFs, I am unable to get full page printing 8 1/2 x 11, it is always printing only the central portion of the page.  It have hundreds of PDFs from the past that may need printing. I have checked printer settings and I am on 8 1/2 x 11, and other documents in Word or Excel print fine.  I have also checked and installed the latest drivers for the HP.  At this point I wish I had Adobe Reader back, but the prompt was to remove it upon DC installation, so unfortunately it is gone.  What's the next step?

Richard Newman

Topics

Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?