Highlighted

Printing not aligned using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 19.21.20049 on Mac 10.13.4

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a Mac OS High Sierra (10.13.4), Adobe Reader DC 2019-021-20049, Brother printer HL-L5200DW. I'm a notary public, therefore I print a lot of loan documents in PDF. When I print multiple sheets (legal paper) in PDF, the first page prints fine but any subsequent pages are not aligned properly - the printing starts lower on the page. I'm hoping someone can help me solve this issue.

Thank you

[Title Edited by Moderator]

Topics

Mac, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printing not aligned using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 19.21.20049 on Mac 10.13.4

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a Mac OS High Sierra (10.13.4), Adobe Reader DC 2019-021-20049, Brother printer HL-L5200DW. I'm a notary public, therefore I print a lot of loan documents in PDF. When I print multiple sheets (legal paper) in PDF, the first page prints fine but any subsequent pages are not aligned properly - the printing starts lower on the page. I'm hoping someone can help me solve this issue.

Thank you

[Title Edited by Moderator]

Topics

Mac, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described above, printing the subsequent pages are not aligned.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF or with any PDF file? If its with a particular PDF file, please share the file with us through private message for testing. Please use the message icon on top right corner to start the private message.

Could you please elaborate 'printing starts lower on the page'? Is the text getting shifted to lower side of the page or is it the print quality of the page that lowers? Please share the screenshot of the issue you are facing, for better understanding.

We see that you are using Adobe Reader 19.21.20049. A new update for Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC got released version 19.21.20056 please update the application to the new version. Go to Help > Check for Updates. For more information about the new version please use the help link (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html)

Also check for any pending and recommended updates for the printer driver and firmware and see if that helps.

Try to print as image and see if that makes any difference. Go to Print > Advanced > Print as image.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC