Highlighted

Printing one PDF file with multiple printing settings

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to ask if it is possible to print one PDF with multiple printing settings. For example, I want to print a workbook. I want the first page to be one slide on-page/color/on plain paper. And rest of the pages I want two slides on-page/white and black/on recycled paper. And I need to print 40 of these. So now, I am printing 40 times the first page and 40 times the rest and then sorting them out, and after that, I can bind them together. Is there a way to print it together to save time with sorting it out afterward?

Thank you so much for your help.

Topics

Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printing one PDF file with multiple printing settings

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to ask if it is possible to print one PDF with multiple printing settings. For example, I want to print a workbook. I want the first page to be one slide on-page/color/on plain paper. And rest of the pages I want two slides on-page/white and black/on recycled paper. And I need to print 40 of these. So now, I am printing 40 times the first page and 40 times the rest and then sorting them out, and after that, I can bind them together. Is there a way to print it together to save time with sorting it out afterward?

Thank you so much for your help.

Topics

Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
radzmar LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With some printer drivers, you can select a specific paper tray or media for cover sheets while the rest in printed on a different media. 

There are also drivers, that can between b/w and color print depending on the contents of the printed page.

However, this depends on you printer and the driver.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC