Highlighted

Printing PDF (mixed paper sizes) in Reader

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Mac OS 10.15. I have Adobe Reader. I'm trying to print large PDF documents with mixed paper sizes (letter/legal). I have it working properly but its printing some legal pages without the full text.

In other words, if there are 5 legal pages within a large PDF, it is printing page 1 of 5 correctly and pages 2-5 are printing with the text 3" down from the top of the paper. The letter pages are printing just fine.
Any suggestions would be helpful as I print hundreds of these docs every week.

Topics

Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printing PDF (mixed paper sizes) in Reader

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Mac OS 10.15. I have Adobe Reader. I'm trying to print large PDF documents with mixed paper sizes (letter/legal). I have it working properly but its printing some legal pages without the full text.

In other words, if there are 5 legal pages within a large PDF, it is printing page 1 of 5 correctly and pages 2-5 are printing with the text 3" down from the top of the paper. The letter pages are printing just fine.
Any suggestions would be helpful as I print hundreds of these docs every week.

Topics

Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 

we are sorry for the trouble and the delay in response. I hope you would be able to fix it by now. 

If the issue still persists, please refer to the similar discussion (https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/mixed-size-paper-printing/td-p/10076850?page=1)

Also, you may refer to the help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-mixed-page-sizes-acrobat.html) and see if that works for you. 

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im running Mac OS 10.13 and Im having the exact same problem. Were you able to correct the printing problem? Im desperate for a solution. Thanks for your help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 

We are sorry for the trouble and the experience. 

Please try the steps provided in the help articles above and see if that works.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC