• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing problem

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working remotely.  I have my connection all set.  Was able to print from Adobe before.  Now I cannot print any PDF files to my printer at home.  HELP!

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ronald

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you are unable to print any PDF files.

What happens when you try to print the PDF file? Do you get any error message? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding. Also please try to print a different file (Word,Excel)and see if its printing fine.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.01.20138 installed go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer.

Also check for any missing updates for printer driver and firmware and try updating it, if it still doesn't work, you may try to remove the printer driver and firmware , reboot the computer and reinstall the printer driver from the manufacturer website and see if that helps.

If the file is stored on a shared network drive please download the file to your computer locally and then try to print and check.

Please try to repair the Acrobat installation from the help menu (Windows Only) go to Help > Repair Installation and see if it works.

You may also try to turn off the protected mode for testing (Windows Only) go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > uncheck 'Enable Protected mode at startup' turn off the protected mode and uncheck Enhanced Security > Click OK and reboot the computer once.

Note: Please turn on the security after testing to avoid any security risks.

You may also refer to the troubleshooting steps provided in the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines