• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bom dia! utilizo o Adobe Acrobat Reader DC para visualizar os arquivos em PDF, porém recebo alguns arquivos em pdf da china e ao tentar abrir exibe a seguinte mensagem: É necessário um pacote de fontes para exibir corretamente está página. Clique em "OK" para direcionar o navegador para baixar o complemento do site adobe.com. Depois da instalação, feche e abra novamente o documento  para exibir corretamente o conteúdo dependendo das fontes recém-instaladas... depois disso clico em ok e sou direcionado para o site da Adobe para realizar o download e instalar o pacote, porém ao clicar no link do site o download não inicia. realizei um teste abrindo via navegador que funciona mas o padrão para os arquivos é abrir no Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Também desinstalei e instalei novamente mas não funcionou. Alguém saberia me informar uma solução?

link da página: http://cgi1.adobe.com/special/acrobat/pluginfinder/pluginfinder.cgi?type=LangPkg&name=Extd&os=Win&ve...

Good morning! I use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to view the PDF files, but I get some pdf files from china and when trying to open displays the following message: It takes a package of fonts to display correctly is page. Click "OK" to direct the browser to download the add-on from the adobe.com. After installation, close and reopen the document to correctly display the content depending on the newly installed fonts... after that I click ok and i am directed to the Adobe website to download and install the package, however by clicking on the link of the site the download does not start. I performed a test by opening via browser that works but the default for the files is to open in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. I also uninstalled and installed again but it didn't work. Would anyone know how to tell me a solution?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you click on "Proceed to download" it loads a very similar page with another link, called "Download Now". If you click that link, you'll get the file. I tested it just now and it worked fine. In case you can't get it to work, here's the direct download link: http://ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/AcrobatDC/misc/FontPack1902120058_XtdAlf_Lang_DC.ms...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bom dia, mesmo clicando no link enviado o download não é iniciado.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fiz uma limpeza no navegador, cookies, cache, historico e consegui realizar o download mas agora não consIGo instalar. aparece a suguinte mensagem: The version of Adobe Reader installed on your system is not compatible with this installer. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 19.021.20058 or later is required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what version do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version: 19.008.20071

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update it, then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines