• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem opening Adobe reader

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iam having problems with opening my acrbat reader dc.It is asking me for a document password.  I entered a new password.  It still says incorrect..  HELP111

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you are having problems with opening Acrobat Reader DC. It is asking for a document password.

Is it the application (Adobe Acrobat Reader DC) that is not opening or is it the document that is not opening and asking for a password? Please try to open a different PDF document and check. Also, please share the screenshot or a video recording of the issue for a better understanding.

If its a document that is password protected and asking for a password to open, please enter the correct password to open it. If you have forgot the document password, you may need to create a new PDF from the original source file or contact the author/owner of the PDF.

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must not enter a "new" password, you must enter the document password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines