• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Adobe Reader DC and SAP

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similiar to known issue 3950975 - during viewing PDF files in SAP getting back is very slow, about 20 seconds.

Only one solution was to go back to Adobe Reader XI

Issue exists on computers with Win7 x64, IE 11. SAP Gui version: 7.40

Do anyone has solution what to confgure/what to do to get it working correctly in Adobe Reader DC?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem in SAP!

I follow this topic of problems with latest update:

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC has stopped working

If I uncheck the enhaced security Adobe works fine and don't stop, but when i want to close the window is very very slow!

I need a solution because i have a lot of computers in my business and i can't uninstall dc and install XI in all.

Please give a solution ASAP, this situation is desesperating!!

Thanks!

PD: Sorry if my english not correct, it's not my language.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where to disable Enhanced security ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After updating to 2015.023.20056 I have the same problem... I guess they fixed the issue for the crashes but not this.

Any update, Adobe?

Platform: Windows 10 LTSB x64 / Windows 7 Enterprise x64; SAP GUI 740 PL11, Reader DC 2015.023.20056 (we also had the issue with 20053).

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same problem but the problem occurs only on Win7 PC....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to 2015.023. 20053, we have the same problem (in SDV - Document
Viewer, also in transaction MIR4 with embedded object with invoice in pdf , (we also
have the issue with newer version 20056).

Win8.1, SAP GUI 740 PL11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please adobe GIVE A SOLUTION NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone actually reported this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I know how to offically report to Adobe about this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same problem. Disable Security prohibit crash but slows down the system to 15 sec. wait time..

SAP 740 Windows10  x64  Adobe Reader 20053 and 20056

When Adobe will send an update ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where to Disable Security ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we have the same problem with our application written in JAVA.

It opens a windows with an embedded Browser (Eclipse SWT-Browser).

Since the last update of Acrobat Reader DC 2015.023.20056 there is a delay of about 15-20sec on each close of a pdf-file viewed in an ole-embedded acrobat reader.

This happens on Windows 7 and  Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked if anyone has actually reported this? It's no good expecting Adobe to fix a problem if you rely on everyone else to report it !! Posting in a forum is NOT reporting it. Saying "me too" in a forum is NOT reporting it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you could tell me, where i can do this, would be fine. The Adobe Support Page send me to this Forum to get help because for Adobe Reader is no other support. Thank You.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can report it here: Adobe Acrobat Reader - Feature Request/Bug Report Form

I do not know if by reporting it more than once the issue might get more attention, but who knows...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reported it, so let's wait till they get it analysed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know the problems with Reader&SAP, it's not necessary report it every second.....

We have problems since the famous automatic update of 11 January...two weeks and no solution.

Give us a solution ASAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to prevent the Open Save Close pop up from appearing when using XI in SAP? Rolling back to XI has been a solution for us in SAP until DC is maybe fixed. Seeing the pop up as opposed to waiting close to 25 seconds before being able to do anything is preferable. Even though it is just one extra click I would like get rid of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would check the security settings, but I guess you have already tried there.

Too bad for us it is not an option to go back to XI...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally YES. Companies count the number of reports to set priorities, so I recommend everyone does so.

Another approach is to see if you can get this to happen with Acrobat. If so, since you have paid software, you can try contacting support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may report a bug in any software here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

This is a passive process: you are only reporting the bug. You do not get a follow up or case number. This is all that is available for free software.

If someone wants a more formal process I suggest seeing if the problem happens with the current version of the paid Acrobat product. If it does, a case can be raised. If not, you have a work-around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I've already reported it, but wanted to know if anyone else has the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing the same issue since the latest Reader DC update, .pdf files in SAP will no longer launch in Reader when clicked upon.

Older versions of Reader do not cause the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to uncheck the option "Enable Protected Mode at startup".
This will solve the delay while closing the documents. I had this problem in SAP ECC and CRM.

It's the only solution while Adobe doesn't launch an update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DinisFelix

it's not the solution - Protected mode is already disabled and it does not solve this issue

Extended security is also disabled

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines