• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with attachments in DC/DC Pro

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found problem with attached files in DC version (in XI or 7 it shows correctly). Language of files and diacretic signs - in Polish. 

Filenames of attached files contain polish diacretic signs. Before attaching them - correct diacretic signs. After attaching - asian-like instead of polish. Text of main file is ok tho. Attachment list looks like that: 

Piotr5E12_3-1597749339868.png

If I open any of those attachements - contents are fine. BUT if I edit main file in DC PRO while having those scrambled names in attachements - the whole main file will go bad also. 

Problem is that if I open the same file in older viewer version (or even edit main file with older pro version and save - no problems there - it only concerns DC).

List of used fonts from main file:

Piotr5E12_4-1597749373307.png

Piotr5E12_5-1597749402725.png

Piotr5E12_6-1597749421108.png

If I open files from attachments list directly or save file and open (files will save with asian signs but will open) - files contents are OK.

Fonts used in attachments:

All files have only one font: 

Piotr5E12_7-1597749629212.png

Main file with attachments is digitally signed, attachments are not individually digitally signed.

Piotr5E12_8-1597750444456.png

Once again - opening this file in older verisons give no problems, it only concerns DC.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?