• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PROBLEM WITH CHARACTERS

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Recently my PDF reader has had the "weird" characters. I have already updated Adobe and Windows to the latest available version, however, the problem persists. My Adobe's language default is set to Portuguese (Brazil). Documents that were always displayed normally, today have this problem so, I suppose it is not a lack of sources. Is it a problem with any version of the software? Is Adobe aware of this already? Do you have a momentary solution? Thank you very much in advance! 

captura.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact version number of the application (You can find it out by going to Help - About Adobe Acrobat)? What's your OS version? Can you share a sample file with us that has this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Thanks for reaching out to us. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Kindly share the sample PDF file if possible.

Also please provide the Acrobat version you are using?
You can find the version using the steps mentioned below:
Go to Help -> About Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Thanks,

Sweta Karn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good Morning! Forgiveness for the delay in returning. It follows as requested a file that presents the mentioned error when opened in Adobe and the version of the program currently in use on one of the machines that present this problem. I emphasize that of the computers that are showing this error, some have already been updated to the latest version of the OS (Windows 10 Pro - 20H2) and, in contrast, the Adobe program itself as well. At first the problem is solved, but it gradually returns. It is something punctual.

Adobe DC version: 2021.001.20142 

version.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines