PROBLEM WITH CHARACTERS

Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Recently my PDF reader has had the "weird" characters. I have already updated Adobe and Windows to the latest available version, however, the problem persists. My Adobe's language default is set to Portuguese (Brazil). Documents that were always displayed normally, today have this problem so, I suppose it is not a lack of sources. Is it a problem with any version of the software? Is Adobe aware of this already? Do you have a momentary solution? Thank you very much in advance! 

captura.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact version number of the application (You can find it out by going to Help - About Adobe Acrobat)? What's your OS version? Can you share a sample file with us that has this issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
sweta18 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Thanks for reaching out to us. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Kindly share the sample PDF file if possible.

Also please provide the Acrobat version you are using?
You can find the version using the steps mentioned below:
Go to Help -> About Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Thanks,

Sweta Karn

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines