• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with document cloud files on Reader DC

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people I have an issue i really need to fix. I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on windows 10 and I'm currently logged in with my Document Cloud account, but the application doesn't show my Document Cloud files. They are not visible on Reader DC. I have many files uploaded from my mobile device to document cloud but on my PC I can't access them directly throught application. What can I do to fix this issue?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF and browsers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. As described above, you are not able to see the files that you saved on document cloud from your mobile device.

We need some more information for a better understanding

• Would you mind sharing the exact workflow or steps you did to save the files on document cloud from mobile device?
  • What is the OS of the mobile device?
  • Make sure you are logged in with the correct Adobe ID (Email used for Adobe Reader DC and Adobe Reader Mobile) 
  • Are you logged in to document cloud using the link (https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/), try checking under files , shared for viewing  and shared for reviewing.
  • Are you able to see the files on your mobile device? If yes, do you see a small cloud icon next to the file, if there is no cloud icon, that means the file is stored on your mobile device storage and you need to upload the file to document cloud. Click on the 3 dots next to the file name and select save to document cloud.
  • If you are not able to see the files on your mobile device, Go to Home > Click on Files >  Click on Locations on top (iOS), Back word arrow on top left corner (Android) and select > On This Device.
    (It will show you the files stored locally on your mobile device storage, that needs to be uploaded to document cloud as described above) Once you save the files to the document cloud the files will be accessible from document cloud.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines